Thursday, July 3, 2008

Audio Blog, Episode 1

Hi everyone,

Trying something new here - recording myself, interspersing a little music, etc. I'm going to try out the combination of Blogger and MediaFire for now. It at least seems to be a somewhat better solution than e-mailing out huge audio attachments. Anyway, in this episode,

1. Intro
2. The Dandy Warhols - Mission Control
3. George Carlin
4. The Flaming Lips - Free Radicals
5. Outro

You can (hopefully) download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?21tm4j4dwzt

3 comments:

Beth Dunham said...

Digging the tunes! Also, when the hell are we gonna start making more music? I need to get a good mic (finally have a decent sound card in this lappy) and we need to lay some stuff down! ^_^

Dan said...

I'm ready whenever you are. Have anything written?

Flenker said...

I dig it dude. Well done.

Also, I accidentally had opened two of the mp3's, so they started playing at the same time, after the Dandy Warhols' song had started playing. It actually sounded kind of awesome, I wish I would have done that on purpose. Keep on keepin on