Saturday, December 27, 2008

2008 Report Card and 2009 To Do List

My Resolutions for 2008 follow, along with my self-grading on those.

-Lose 20 pounds. Well, I lost a couple, but not nearly 20. D+
-Eat out only once a month. Hahahahahahah. F--
-That thesis thing should be started. Well, I am narrowing in on a topic, at least. C-
-Finish Stress Test album. I did get through a couple new tracks. C-
-Pay off credit card debt entirely. F-----
-Volunteer four times in 2008 (start slowly, eh?). I volunteered three times. B
-Get involved in the hyde park association. B
-Get involved in local politics. C
-Continue to improve the house. B+

So, I didn't do well with my 2008 goals. Let's set some equally unrealistic ones for 2009! Nah, I mean, it's time to stop dicking around, eh?

-Lose 10 pounds (to 195)
-Get to 80% done on the thesis (to first draft status)
-Finish Stress Test. Whatever state it's in at the end of the year, it's done.
-Pay off credit card debt entirely (potentially doable this time)
-Volunteer 10 times in 2009 (Harvesters should help with this now that they are answering my e-mails)
-Do RPM Challenge in February
-Do NaNoWriMo in November
-Get involved in the KC Fringe Festival in some capacity
-Paint the porch and deck
-Install the new windows
-Do at least one other home repair that improves my home repair knowledge
-Get more involved in public transit advocacy and improvements
-Spend at least one entire month without driving to work
-Read 20 books, courtesy of time spent on mass transit
-Participate in Carrot Mob
-Run 5 races
-Damn the man, save the Empire

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

If you need help with that last goal, let me know.